Banking & Finance
Global solutions from offshore expertise
Our Banking & Finance practice can help you find the right financing structure for your commercial needs. Our cross-sector expertise enables us to deliver clear and practical advice on a wide range of banking and finance transactions, from simple commercial loans to larger complex structured deals.
We act for investment banks, insurers, fund managers and corporates, whether lenders, borrowers, or advisers, on the full range of banking and financial services including securitisations, capital markets, structured products, alternative debt financing, large lending transactions, Islamic financing and on any related regulatory aspects.
- Advising on debt structures
- Providing advice on debt finance for investment funds
- Developing alternative debt financing and disintermediation structures
- Advising on structured products (listed and unlisted)
- Providing advice on hedging and derivatives including ISDA documentation
- Advising on compliance and regulatory requirements
- Advice on and drafting of all aspects of financing documentation, including loan documentation, bonds, loan notes, security documentation and prospectuses
- Advising on listed debt issuance
- Restructure and migration of six multi-billion US dollar securitisation structures from the US to Guernsey.
- Structuring and implementing listed debt structures providing finance for UK property market.
- Establishing underlying debt financing framework for listed open-ended debt fund, providing funding for private equity investments.
- Creating and implementing alternative debt financing structures for corporate borrowers.
- Restructuring security arrangements and addressing Guernsey-specific issues as part of international financing.
- Structuring and implementing a multi-billion dollar bond programme for a large trust structure.
Listed asset-backed loan note programme.