Helping clients navigate the regulatory minefield
In an ever-more regulated world we can help clients ensure that they meet their obligations, whether those relate to AML/CFT, sanctions, data protection, or any other growing areas in which compliance is an issue.
Regulations are often complex, the penalties for non-compliance severe. Our experts can help you avoid the pitfalls and, should you need it, help you in dealing with the authorities.
- Anti-money Laundering (AML) and Combating the Financing of Terrorism (CFT)
- Data Protection & Cybersecurity
- Corporate Crime & Investigations
- Transaction Regulation Advice
- Fiduciary Regulation Advice
- Investment Funds Regulation Advice
- Acting for the directors of a US company in a complex regulatory dispute worth over $20 million involving a major global bank.
- Obtaining an administration order and interim injunctive relief on behalf of a regulator in relation to a non-compliant closed-ended fund and its investment manager.
- Advising on complex regulatory issues on a £200 million disposal by an open-ended collective investment scheme.
- Located in the heart of an international financial centre, we have experience in handling a wide range of multi-jurisdictional regulatory matters, involving individuals and entities based in a multitude of jurisdictions across Europe, the U.S and the Middle East.
- We understand sanctions regimes and have experience of dealing both with Financial Intelligence Units and the domestic Policy Council.
- We have provided regulatory advice and services to asset management, insurance and fiduciary service providers, as well as to Non-Regulated Financial Services Businesses (NRFSBs).
- We acted for various directors in relation to regulatory enforcement actions.