Trusted and experienced lawyers to guide and add value at all stages of your property transaction.
Moving home or investing in a new property for your business or portfolio can be defining moments. There are essential legal processes and laws involved and having a trusted and experienced team of lawyers to guide the process is key.
At Babbé our team of property specialists provide expert legal advice with decades of experience in Guernsey property law. Our lawyers can advise on commercial and residential property in Guernsey and will ensure your transactions proceed quickly and efficiently, creating a hassle-free experience.
We advise on all aspects of commercial and residential property transactions. We believe our personable and practical approach combined with our skilled and experienced team is what sets us apart and is of immense value to our clients. We work in close collaboration with our clients, advisers and other professionals to ensure every deal and transaction is efficiently managed to completion.
You can download a copy of Our Guide To Conveyancing here.
- Acquisitions and disposals of property including residential, retail, restaurants, hotels, shops and offices
- Acquisitions and disposals by share transfer
- Leasing and licences
- Advice to lenders
- Property development
- Property planning
- Advising in the refinancing of a commercial property (£29m)
- Advised a Guernsey construction company on its purchase of a property, negotiations with vendors and neighbours in relation to boundaries, rights of access, construction issues and provided an assessment of risks.
- Advised a company on their acquisition of a warehouse distribution and business, the terms of the lease and due diligence
- Advised in relation to the disposal and acquisition of local farming land
- Advising on a range of acquisition and disposal of properties, government issues and restructuring
- Advising a fiduciary business in the refinancing of its office premises
- Acting in the acquisition of a warehouse and distribution business and its property
- Acting for a fiduciary business in its tenancy of new office premises