Effective employment advice can provide the stable platform your business needs to grow and develop.
Employment law is a critical aspect of any successful business. Anticipating and managing employment issues and finding a balance between the legal knowledge and practical business processes can be challenging.
Babbé provides specialist employment advice, on both contentious and non-contentious employment issues. Our employment lawyers provide practical advice on all types of employment challenges and opportunities, including foundational policies, disciplinary and grievance issues, restructuring and assisting clients to manage their workforce effectively.
Our employment practice is supported by a strong dispute resolution team who work alongside our trust, corporate and regulatory practices to support employment issues arising from regulatory investigations, trust company mergers and corporate activity. Our aim is to provide highly-preventative and practical advice which resolves matters protecting the best interests of our clients.
- Contractual arrangements
- Non-contractual policies and procedures
- Compromise agreements
- Data protection
- Employment aspects of commercial transactions, including acquisitions and disposals.
- Employment related litigation
- Grievance issues
- Health & Safety
- Misconduct, performance, redundancy and restructuring issues
- Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Work and housing regulations and immigration issues