We provide tailored and practical advice to help our clients with their corporate transactions.
Our corporate practice provides advice to international and domestic companies, directors, shareholders and other stakeholders on a full range of corporate activity.
Our focus is to ensure we provide tailored, practical advice that helps our clients succeed. We consider our clients’ objectives and the stage of development of their project and business. We use our experience, skills and resources to deliver a successful outcome.
Our unified team has an integrated approach, working alongside our banking and finance, regulatory, employment, trust, dispute resolution and property teams to deliver exceptional client service and excellent legal advice. We have strong and long-lasting relationships with our clients, intermediaries and regulators.
- General corporate advisory
- Advising boards and shareholders
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Corporate structuring
- Joint venture and shareholder agreements
- Corporate regulation
- Corporate restructuring and cross-border insolvency
- Regulatory and risk
- TISE listings
- Advised a UK Investor on a joint venture for the purpose of funding and building a Premier Inn Hotel.
- Advised on the restructure and acquisition of various Guernsey and Hong Kong companies and the migration of the structure to Hong Kong.
- Acted for directors in relation to regulatory enforcement actions.
- Establishment of a new Guernsey insurance manager.
- Structuring and implementation of alternative debt funding arrangements for a Guernsey corporate.
- Advising the sellers of a local funds administration business.
- Company, regulatory and commercial law aspects of a dispute between an investment advisor and a Guernsey-domiciled fund.
- Contentious restructuring of a property holding group.
- Advised a London Stock Exchange listed investment fund on a share issue.